1. You may not have an everlasting relationship with interior design, but you will have one with your home. Let us help you make important memories in a home that you love. The First step is a consultation.
If you are interested in our services, we recommend scheduling a consultation. This will be a one-on-one meeting that will happen on-site. During this time we will discuss project scope, floor plan ideas, the design process, and of course your goals for your home, and your style preferences.
2. Learn, discern, create and collaborate… This is the step where we hone in on your likes and desires. We try to dig into the way you live, entertain, and relax. We then discuss the scope of the project, whether or not you would like to do phases or get the project out of the way in one fell swoop.
3. Design - We leave you for a few weeks to get busy. Designing, procuring, and space planning all while keeping your budget and timeframe in mind.
4. Presentations - We show you what we have dreamed up. We usually give you one or two options to choose from, and we explain why we chose something for you and why it is perfect in your space.
5. Install - You can leave for the day and return to have a “ta-da” moment. We will deliver and place everything that was purchased for you in hopes that we have accomplished our goal of making you 100% satisfied.
A 90 minute meeting at your home or site. We come up with a working plan. We can organize your project into phases or tackle the whole project and organize priorities. This is a working meeting where you will walk away with an idea of next steps. Whether it be deliverables to your contractor, a detailed step by step plan, or color consultations.
2 hour consultation is a flat fee of $450.00